CALL TO BOOK
608 Court Street
Thedford, NE 69166
Find us on Facebook at
To speed up the check in process, print off the waiver and bring with you. If the individual is under 18, print the waiver and have the guardian sign.
Safety is our biggest concern for all who would like to take a trip with us. There are a few rules and guidelines we would like you to follow to make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
1. No diving or jumping from the tank or tube.
2. No littering.
3. You are responsible for lost or damaged property.
4. You break, you buy.
5. You will need to sign a waiver of liability for each person before your trip. Sign them ahead of time and bring them with you if you like.
6. There must be somebody over 18 years old on the trip.
7. We require a 50% deposit before your date can be reserved. You must give a 2 week notice for a cancellation along with a $20 cancellation fee. Deposits will be refunded or your date can be moved where available in the case of inclement weather only.
THINGS TO BRING
1. Waterproof insect repellent and sunscreen
3. Bring lots of water and snacks which can be purchased at Ewoldt's Grocery.
4. Water shoes/sandals. Although the rivers have sand bottoms, there is the occasional underwater branch among other types of debris.
5. Leave your worries behind and just have fun.